Corporate Support - Graduate Human Resources Administrator
At Ocado we recognise the importance of our people, and as such the importance of having an effective and efficient HR department to enable us to provide our business and employees with the best possible service.
We are now looking to strengthen our CFC (Warehouse) Humans Resources team with a Human Resources Graduate Administrator to provide full administrative support to the HR Generalist Team. This role will play a key part in ensuring our HR processes run smoothly and efficiently and will often act as the first contact for both external and internal customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with employees, management and external parties to ensure the effective administration of the HR related policy and procedures
- Effective use of bespoke HR application to ensure accurate recording of all details pertaining to employee records
- Ensuring accurate minutes of meetings are recorded
- Act as contact centre for general HR-related queries, mostly via telephone
- Be the focal point for all administration needs of the Ocado business streams, which may include:
- Inputting employee details into personnel systems and spreadsheets
- Updating absence records
- Control of Medical Certificates
- Control of return to work process and administration
- Administration of Attendance Policy and related correspondence
- Administration of Long Term Absence policy and related correspondence
- Administration of Disciplinary and Grievance policy and related correspondence
- Administration of right to work policy and related correspondence
- Administration of Maternity and Paternity policy
- Administration of employee related documentation, including references and other employment related queries
- Filing, shredding and other general office / admin duties that may be required
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) within a Human Resources or Business with HR subject.
- Experience in general office administration, preferably in a HR environment
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including good telephone manner.
- Ability to take and compile meeting notes
- Experienced Microsoft package user and confident approach to IT systems in general
- Team player
- Flexible and hands on approach
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Driven and able to multi-task under pressure,
- Good prioritiser with systematic organising and administration skills.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension, BUPA, Critical Illness cover, Share Option, Share Save Scheme, 23 days holiday, 15% staff discount + others
To apply please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, if you have not had a response to your application within 4 weeks of submission then you should consider your application as unsuccessful.