Warehouse Operative, Dordon
Ocado Operations - Warehouse Operatives, Dordon
Want to be more than just a warehouse worker? At Ocado you will be part of our team of 'Personal Shoppers' who receive, pick, pack and load our customers' orders using highly advanced technical systems that enable Ocado to be an award winning service. It's a varied and rewarding job where you get to think on your feet and and have a variety of different roles and shifts available.
- The Outbound and Despatch shifts are 40 hours per week on a rostered basis and include 4.0 hours of unpaid breaks.
- The Inbound Shifts are 44 hours per week on a rostered basis and include 4.4 hours of unpaid breaks
- All shifts may have up to 4 hours additional rostered time added per week
- Your working days will be across the 7 days of the week.
- You will be required to work overtime according to operational needs. This is not a regular occurrence.
- Basic rate GBP 6.85
- 15% staff discount
- Uniform provided
- Onsite Canteen
- Staff Shop
- Incentive bonus
- Pension scheme
- Inbound involves: Receiving goods into the warehouse, logging these onto the computer system,unpacking and stacking
- Outbound involves: Picking and packing our customers' orders. preparing the delivery notes with bags
- Despatch involves: Loading shopping onto frames and loading these into vans and trailers.
- Freezer Outbound involves: Picking and packing customers' orders, preparing the delivery totes with bags.