Delivery Driver, Manchester, afternoon/evening incl weekends (32hrs pw)
Ocado Service Delivery - Delivery Driver - Manchester
Want more from your next driving job? Join our Manchester home delivery team as a 'Customer Service Team Member' (CSTM) and you'll be the main point of contact with our customers, offering them award-winning service as well as delivering their groceries. It's a varied and rewarding job where you get to think on your feet. You will be delivering in one of our 3.5t Mercedes Sprinter vans and could be driving up to 250 miles per day with the use of a Sat Nav. You will deliver up to 1000kg of shopping a day and some deliveries will involve blocks of flats without lifts. You will have between 10 and 28 drops per shift depending on your route.
(payable weekly into your bank account)
- Monday - Saturday up to 6pm: GBP 7.03ph
- Monday - Saturday after 6pm: GBP 8.18ph
- Sunday - up to 6pm: GBP 8.79ph
- Sunday - after 6pm - GBP 10.23ph
Please note that there is a reduced training rate for the first 2 weeks.
- The 32 hour week is made up of 4x8 hour shifts
- You need to be available to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday most weeks
- The start times will vary between 2pm and 4pm and you will receive a roster outlining this
- 15% staff discount
- Incentive bonus
- Pension scheme*
- Private healthcare*
- Full uniform provided
- Your van will be preloaded and your route pre-planned
* Subject to length of service.
Interested and want to apply?
To be eligible for this vacancy you must have:
- Commercial driving experience
- Have no more than 3 points currently on your driving licence
- Have had no driving disqualifications in the last 10 years
As part of the recruitment process a background check to verify your identity and a Criminal Records Bureau check will be carried out by an authorised third party.