Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Winemaker's Notes: A fresh, voluptuous Pinot with rich notes of cherry, blackberries and plum together with a balanced, ripe palate.
- Brands: Cono Sur
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Countries: Chile
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 2 years from purchase.
Preparation and Usage
Food Pairing: This is the perfect wine for grilled chicken or red meat dishes.
This voluptuous Pinot Noir is full of rich aromas and flavours of cherry, plum and strawberry, finished with a subtle spiciness.
This is an elegant wine; the perfect partner for robust fish dishes, white meats and pork. Serve cool.
Concha y Toro
After just over a decade, Cono Sur's original claim, 'No Family Trees, No Dusty Bottles, Just Quality Wine' continues to inspire us in quality, innovation, style and creativity. Cono Sur continues to push the boundaries of winemaking in Chile.
Abundant sunlight, hot days, cool nights and irrigation water coming directly from pure thawed Andean snow contribute to the production of the aromatically rich, pure and potential filled grapes.
The Pinot grapes were picked from 4 year old vines on our Santa Elisa estate. The grapes were then carefully foot trodden to softly release the juice and fermented in stainless steel tanks giving an abundance of soft fruit.
Return To Address
Vina Cono Sur Europe Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Nueva Tajamar 481,
Bottle - Glass - Widely Recycled
Vina Cono Sur Europe Ltd.,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 05:01. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.