Win an Ocado tote bag of Orla Kiely goodies
As a self-confessed Orla Kiely addict, I have to admit I got a little over-excited when she brought out a line of deliciously scented candles and diffusers. As we’ve also just launched these colourful Ocado tote bags (check out the cute slogans) I thought I’d share the love by putting some of these treats up for grabs.
The prizes (there are six to give away) consist of an Ocado tote bag packed with a candle and diffuser in either Fig, Sage and Cassis, or Basil and Mint – all gorgeously fragrant, by the way.
And given Orla Kiely’s design background, it seems only right to give this competition a creative twist. So here’s how to enter:
We’re asking you to create a Pinterest board based around the scent you’d like to win. Fill it with whatever lovely imagery you feel reflects that scent – all you have to remember is to pin the candle and diffuser of that scent too.
Title the board Ocado Orla Kiely competition so it’s easy for us to find. We’ve created corresponding boards on our own Pinterest account to inspire you, and you’ll find the Orla Kiely products there as well. Follow us here.
You’ve got until the 31st May to enter, and we’ll pick our favourite the week after.
I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Best of luck!
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition) who have created a pin board which fulfills the below criteria by 31/05/2012:
- The entrant must Follow Ocado's Pinterest Page from their own Pinterest account.
- The entrant must create a pin board titled Ocado Orla Kiely Competition.
- The entrant's pin board must contain images of the products they want to win (Orla Kiely candle and diffuser), repinned from the specially set-up Ocado boards.
- Prize Details: There are 6 prizes of one Ocado branded canvas tote bag, each of which contain one Orla Kiely Candle and one Orla Kiely Diffuser in one of three flavours.
- The closing date and time for entries into the competition is 23.59 on 31/05/2012.
- The winners will be chosen in the week commencing 01/06/2012. The winner of the prizes will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.