- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Terms and Conditions:
Discount Offers and Vouchers
Updated 30 December 2011
Make savings on your groceries by using Vouchers.
Vouchers may be made available to you by us or by selected affiliate websites. They entitle you to a saving off your shopping ("the Voucher"). Each Voucher will explain the saving and how it works. They are activated by entering codes into the checkout section of the Ocado website towards the end of your shop.
What type of Vouchers are there?
Money off your shop Vouchers
Entitles you to money off your total shop. The Voucher will state the amount that will be deducted from your bill, how much you need to spend in order to get money off (if applicable), Voucher codes, in which order to use them and the Voucher expiry date. Where the Voucher does not state a minimum spend, you must spend a minimum of £75 to be entitled to redeem your Voucher. The order total, which you must reach to qualify for the offer, is inclusive of VAT, but generally exclusive of any delivery charge and the cost of cigarettes, cigars, tobacco, postage stamps and infant formula.
Product specific Vouchers
Entitles you to money off particular products, or in some cases, a free product. The Voucher will state which product or products it applies to, the saving you make (if applicable), the Voucher codes, and the Voucher expiry date. Products are subject to availability, while stocks last. If the product for which you have a Voucher is not available and we deliver a substitute the Voucher cannot be used again or against the price of the substitute.
Free delivery Vouchers
Entitles you to a free delivery slot on a given day within a specified time period (eg 10am-12pm on the 23rd/24th/25th). Once you have chosen a delivery slot and checked out, the delivery fee will be reduced to £0 when you input the free delivery Voucher code. If after you have placed your order you decide to reschedule your delivery date/time (having already used your free delivery Voucher), all available slots will be indicated by a red coloured van showing the zero price delivery fee. Where the Voucher does not state a minimum spend, you must spend a minimum of £75 to be entitled to redeem your Voucher.
How do I use the Vouchers?
You can activate the E-Vouchers by placing an order and entering the correct code appearing on your Voucher at the checkout stage of your order process.
Follow the Voucher instructions
Remember you must follow the instructions on your Voucher. For E-Vouchers you must use the codes in the correct order. If you get it wrong you will receive an automatic message telling you which error has occurred. If you get an error message please check the Voucher instructions and try again.
What are the applicable time periods to the Vouchers?
Each Voucher should state when it is valid from and when it expires and you must place your order during this time. For example, the Voucher may expire 8 weeks from the date you PLACE your first order, or 8 weeks from the date you RECEIVE your first order, or by a specified date. The Voucher and/or Voucher code will expire automatically on the expiry date stated on the Voucher.
Are there any circumstances where the offer cannot be used?
- The Vouchers only apply to goods purchased on the Ocado.com website, and may not be used at any other internet site, including any website of Waitrose or the John Lewis Partnership. It may not be used at any retail outlet or store whatsoever.
- The Vouchers may not be used by any Ocado employee.
- The Vouchers cannot be combined with each other (unless otherwise indicated) but can be combined with general product promotional offers appearing to all customers on the Ocado website.
- The Vouchers cannot be applied to past orders made with Ocado and cannot be backdated or redeemed for cash.
- Each Voucher code may be used only once per customer. If more than one customer is registered at the same delivery address a Voucher code may only be used by one customer registered at that address.
- Money off your shop Vouchers cannot be used against the purchase of cigarettes, cigars, tobacco, postage stamps and infant formula.
- Ocado reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any of its Vouchers at any time, either as a whole or for specific delivery areas. If this happens, then the Vouchers may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or termination. Ocado reserves the right to reject the use of a Voucher where fraud is suspected.
Will all customers receive the same offer?
Ocado may from time to time run different customer offers or Vouchers, with different terms (including amounts, types and expiry dates). Ocado reserves the right to limit the applicability of any particular offer to specific regions or delivery areas. Different offers and Vouchers may be run simultaneously