- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - 10 Brilliant Fish Fingers Jamie Oliver 300g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Buy 2 for £3. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 83p
10 Brilliant Fish Fillet Fingers
Made with 100% Alaska pollock fillet, wrapped in my naturally golden crumb.
Made with Young's responsibly sourced fish.
MSC certified sustainable seafood
I'm a big fan...
...of these fish fingers because they are big on flavour and crunch. Each one is packed full of lovely Alaska pollock fillet and coated in my naturally golden breadcrumbs made from specially baked loaves.
Made with Love,
I am proud...
...to be working with Young's not only because they've been making seafood products in the UK for more than 200 years, but, more importantly, because I share their commitment to sustainable fishing. We want to encourage people to try different types of fish and, together, we've sourced some tasty varieties without damaging the environment or fish stocks for the future. The fish are frozen at their freshest, locking in all that fantastic flavour, which means my range is not only good for the sea it's also good for you.
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Hints & Tips
I like to serve this fish fingers with a home-made tartare sauce and sweet potato chips, or bang them in a sandwich with a handful crisp, green leaves and a squeeze of tomato ketchup.
Caution: Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Can be grilled or oven cooked from frozen:
See pack for full instructions
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Yeast
Alaska Pollock (58%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Potato Starch, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Salt), Sunflower Oil.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 3 cooked fish fingers (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||1g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||1g||0.9g|
Jamie Oliver: "The fish fingers in this sandwich are big on flavour and crunch. Each one is packed full of lovely Alaskan pollock fillet and coated in my naturally golden breadcrumbs made from specially baked loaves."
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.