Offer - 12 British Pork & Herb Chipolatas Waitrose 375g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price per kg: £8.77
12 Pork and Herb Chipolatas
Prime British pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy, straw bedded barns.
Prime British pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy, straw-bedded barns. Waitrose pigs are reared to produce high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour. They are fed a balanced, cereal based diet on carefully selected British farms, exclusively for Waitrose. We work with a long-established group of dedicated farms; selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
You can either grill for 8-12mins, Pan fry for 8-12 mins or Oven cook for approx 20-25mins. Full instructions are on pack
Country of Origin
Plastic Tray & Carton Sleeve
Pork (88%), Water, Onion, Sea Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Black Pepper, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, Dried Parsley.
Filled into natural sheep casings.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 2 sausages|
|of which sugars||0.12g||0.08g|
|of which saturates||6.87g||4.6g|
Ready in just 20 minutes, this simple pasta dish, with its tasty mustard sauce, makes a perfect midweek family supper
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.