12 British Pork Chipolatas essential Waitrose 340g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per kg: £4.12
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our pigs are bred outdoors and then housed in straw-filled airy barns. Expertly prepared using prime cuts of pork and skilfully cured for flavour
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase.
Remove all packaging. Place under a preheated medium grill for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Contains Sulphites, Contains Yeast
Pork (55%), water, pork fat (10%), rusk, salt, ground spices (pepper, ginger, nutmeg), stabiliser diphosphates, autolysed yeast, preservative sodium metabisulphite, herb extracts (sage, thyme).
Rusk contains wheat flour, salt, raising agent ammonium bicarbonate.
These chipolatas have beef collagen casings (2%).
Product as sold contains pork 55%.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g|
|of which saturates||5.1g|
Arthur Potts Dawson's classic take on the Sunday Roast, with chicken, roasties, chipolatas, veggies and extra special gravy. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
2 hrs 20 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
2 hrs 30 mins
These pasties are ideal for a snack or if you are going off for a long post-Christmas walk.
Individual Sausage & Piccalilli Pies ideal to use your leftover Christmas sausages. Have cold or warm with sandwiches.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.