- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - 18 Frozen Profiteroles Waitrose 390g
Buy 2 for £4 - Buy 2 for £4. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 77p
18 delicious light choux pastry balls filled with cream, served with a rich chocolate sauce.
- Frozen / Desserts, Fruit & Pastry / Cakes & Cheesecakes / Cakes
- Frozen / Desserts, Fruit & Pastry / Crumbles, Tarts & Pastries / Pastries
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ice Cream & Desserts / Desserts
Keep frozen. Do not refreeze once defrosted. Keep frozen. 3 star/4 star freezer, until best before date. 2 star freezer, up to 1 month. 1 star freezer, up to 1 week.
Prepare & Use
To defrost: Place profiteroles in a refrigerator for 2½ hours or for 1½ hours at room temperature. Defrost fully before use. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours.
Sauce only: Bring a pan of water to the boil and reduce heat to simmer. Place sealed sachet into the water for 3-4 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Whipped cream (38%), chocolate sauce (38%), choux pastry.
Whipped cream contains cream (93%), sugar, stabilisers guar gum, locust bean gum and sodium alginate.
Chocolate sauce contains sugar, water, plain chocolate (18%), cream, cocoa powder, wheat glucose-fructose syrup, vegetable oil, hazelnut paste, emulsifier polyglycerol polyricinoleate.
Choux pastry contains water, pasteurised free range egg, wheat flour, palm oil, beetroot powder, raising agents diphosphates and sodium carbonates, salt.
Plain chocolate contains cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier ammonium phosphatides, natural vanilla flavouring.
Contains cocoa solids 58% minimum.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||15.5g|
|of which saturates||16.5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.