2 Chicken Breast Fillets essential Waitrose Typically: 300g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our chickens have space and natural daylight
- Quality succulent chicken from birds fed on a maize rich diet
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 4°C, Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Filleting removes all major bones: some small bones may remain
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
Cook's Notes To get ahead, the chicken could be skewered the night before and left in the refrigerator (covered). The sauce can be made ahead of time, too. Cheat Instead of making your own satay sauce, use a ready-made one.
Cook's Notes If you have a rosemary bush, break off 12 long thin branches, strip them of most of the leaves, and use the branches as skewers.
<p>Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining</p>
1 hr 5 mins
Everyone LOVES fried chicken, but when it’s been dusted in flour or dragged through a batter then deep fried it really isn’t a healthy option. I have got rid of the flour and made an uber tasty mix of cornmeal, parmesan cheese and smoked paprika. This makes a really crispy, gluten free crust. Then I shallow fry it. To serve I ditch the chips and make a healthy vibrant salad. By Sophie Michell
A colourful Chinese favourite, packed with contrasting flavours and textures.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.