- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - 2 Crispy Pollock & Salmon Fish Cakes with Basil & Cheese Jamie Oliver 180g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Buy 2 for £3. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: £1.11
2 Crispy Pollock Fishcakes
With oozy Cheddar cheese & juicy sweetcorn.
Made with 100% fish fillets!
Made with Young's responsibly sourced fish.
Pink salmon & Alaska pollock fishcakes with parmigiano reggiano & basil in a breadcrumb coating
I love fishcakes...
...chunky mix of salmon and Alaska pollock fillets with a hint of basil and sprinkling of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. It tastes amazing when combined with a smooth potato mash and crunchy, golden seasoned breadcrumbs made from our specially baked loaves.
Made with love,
I am proud...
...to be working with Young's not only because they've been making seafood products in the UK for more than 200 years, but, more importantly, because I share their commitment to sustainable fishing. We want to encourage people to try different types of fish and, together, we've sourced some tasty varieties without damaging the environment or fish stocks for the future. The fish are frozen at their freshest, locking in all that fantastic flavour, which means my range is not only good for the sea, it's also good for you.
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Hints & Tips
I like to serve these fishcakes with a lovely mixed green salad or a simple tomato salad.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Can be oven cooked from frozen.
See pack for full instructions
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Tray & Film.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Mustard, Milk, Yeast
Fishcake Core (71%), Breadcrumb Coating (20%), Rapeseed Oil.
Fishcake Core contains Maris Piper Potato (42%), Pink Salmon (27%), Pollock (20%), Potato Starch, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (2%), Lemon Zest, Cream, Basil Oil (Sunflower Oil, Basil), Basil, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Sea Salt, White Pepper.
Breadcrumb Coating contains Wheat Flour, Water, Cornflour, Yeast, Sea Salt, Salt, Mustard Powder, Olive Oil, Yeast Extract.
|Typical values||per 100g||per cooked fishcake (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||2.7g||0.9g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.9g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.