- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - 2 Frozen Haddock Fillets Multi Seeded Crust Waitrose 260g
Save 75p, was £2.99 - This saving of 75p is available until 16/7/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Price per 100g: 86.2p
Waitrose 2 Haddock Fillets in a Seeded crust
Line caught icelandic haddock fillets encased in a deliciously light and crunchy poppy, pumpkin and sunflower seed crust
Prepare & Use
Oven Cook (from frozen)
Electric (220ºC) - 24-26 mins
Fan (200ºC) - 24-26 mins
Gas (gas 7) - 24-26 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place haddock on a preheated baking tray in the centre of oven. Cook until golden brown.
Grill (from frozen)
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place haddock on a grill tray under a medium heat. Turn halfway through cooking. Cook until golden brown.
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Inner bag and carton recyclable.
Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Mustard, Yeast
Haddock (65%), Mixed Seed Crumb.
Mixed Seed Crumb contains Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Mixed Seed (15%), Water, Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Wheat Gluten, Maize Flour, Salt, Raising Agents Diphosphates and Sodium Carbonate, Yeast, Mustard Flour, Wheat Dextrose, Flour.
Mixed Seeds contain Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Brown Linseed, Golden Linseed, Poppy Seeds
|Typical values||per 100g||Per fillet|
|of which sugars||3.5g||4.6g|
|of which saturates||1g||1.3g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.