- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
2 Frozen Stonebaked Pizza Bases Waitrose 470g
Price per 100g: 61p
2 Frozen Stonebaked Pizza Bases
2 Thin and crispy bases topped with a rich tomato passata with garlic and oregano.
Cook from frozen in 18 minutes
Prepare & Use
Create Your Own: Bacon, Ham & Mushroom Pizza
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to electric 220ºC, Fan 200ºC, gas mark 7. Place the frozen pizza base on a baking tray.
- Step 2: Top the pizza with 125g sliced mozzarella, a sliced tomato, half a sliced red pepper, 2 sliced mushrooms, a crushed clove of garlic and a slice of ham, diced. Add 25g grated cheddar and finish with a chopped rasher of smoked bacon.
- Step 3: Drizzle over a little olive oil and bake for 16-18 minutes until golden brown then serve immediately.
The cooking time will vary depending on the choice and quantity of toppings. Ensure product is piping hot throughout
Country of Origin
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Wheat Flour, Water, Tomato Puree, Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Durum Wheat Semolina, Yeast, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Malted Wheat Flour, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Black Pepper.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per ½ pizza base|
|of which sugars||7.9g||9.4g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.7g|
These pizza stars are wholesome and filling, and can be made in advance the night before. The healthy toppings can be mixed and matched to provide a tasty and nutritious lunch option.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.