2 Reduced Fat Garlic Baguette essential Waitrose 420g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: 35.7p
Baguettes filled with a light garlic and herb filling
Contains at least 33% less fat than stardard Waitrose Garlic Baguettes
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Conventional Oven 180°C 16-18 mins
Fan Oven 160°C 16-18 mins
Gas Oven 4 16-18 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until golden brown.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Conventional Oven 180°C 12-14 mins
Fan Oven 160°C 12-14 mins
Gas Oven 4 12-14 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until golden brown.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Not Recyclable.
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Milk
Baguette, Garlic (2%) and Herb Filling, Baguette (78%) contains Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid, Garlic and Herb Filling (22%) contains 40% Fat Spread, Garlic, Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice, 40% Fat Spread contains Water, Rapeseed Oil, Butter, Palm Oil, Salt, Milk Proteins, Stabiliser Sodium Alginate, Emulsifiers Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate, Preservative Potassium Sorbate, Natural Flavouring, Colour Carotenes
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||as sold per 1/4 baguette||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.3g||2.5g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||2.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.