Offer - 2 Smoked Haddock Fishcakes essential Waitrose 170g
Buy any 2 for £2 - Buy any 2 for £2. Order by 30/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price per kg: £7.59
2 Smoked Haddock Fish Cakes.
In a light oven crisp crumb.
Sustainably sourced responsibly fished.
Produced in the UK from Haddock caught in the North East Atlantic.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase.
Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Electric 220°C - 14-16 mins,
Fan 200°C - 14-16 mins,
Gas gas7 - 14-16 mins.
Remove all packaging.
Place fish cake on a preheated baking tray in centre of oven.
Cook until golden brown
Country of Origin
Sleeve and Plastic Tray.
Plastic Tray Recyclable.
Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Smoked Haddock (29%), (Haddock, Salt), Maris Piper Potato, Light Oven Crisp Crumb, Haddock (9%), Dried Potato, Butter, Onions, Cream Powder, Parsley, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Ground Black Pepper
Light Oven Crisp Crumb Contains Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Water, Semolina, Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sunflower Oil, White Pepper, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten
|Typical values||per 100g||Per fish cake|
|of which sugars||1g||0.8g|
|of which saturates||2g||1.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.