- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
4 Little 1 Sleepytime Room Aroma 10ml
Price per 10ml: £7.99
A pure blend of calming essential oils developed with Jo Tantum, the UK's leading Baby Sleep Expert.
- 100% gentle essential oils that are safe in baby's room from birth;
- Gorgeous aromatherapy naturally soothes and calms;
- No chemical propellants or toxins;
- You just need a few drops in a warm bowl of water;
- A pure blend so a little goes a long way;
- Queens Award for Outstanding Innovation.
A little bit of magic! There's lavender, which induces calmness and gentle relaxation. Roman chamomile - part of the daisy family - has excellent soothing properties while Petitgrain has a tranquil effect on the mind and can take any upset away. Frankincense also induces a sense of calm and is known for its capacity to promote mental relaxation while fighting off stress. Put them all together and you have a magical blend which smells fantastic. And not only is it great for babies but it's pretty effective for tired mums and dads too.
By establishing an association of comfort and security with this calming aroma you can use the aroma to reassure baby even when in the care of grandparents and friends.
The 4little1, Jo Tantum, Sleepytime range is ideal for establishing a bedtime routine to set good sleep habits early on. A consistent bedtime routine has been clinically proven to help your baby fall asleep more easily and sleep better through the night. The range also includes an Organic Massage Oil and gentle Hair & Body Wash.
Jo Tantum is an expert in baby's sleep having a maternity nurse background and 24 years experience helping babies to love sleeping. She developed the effective 'Spaced Soothing' method for calming baby into sleep and has a best selling book 'Baby Secrets'.
4little1 is a Winner of the Queen's Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Innovation
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Allergy & Hayfever
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Cough, Colds & Congestion
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Cough, Cold & Congestion
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Allergy & Hayfever / Hayfever
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Newborn Healthcare
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Allergy & Hayfever / Allergy
- Baby & Child / Sleeping & Safety / Sleeping / Sleep Soothers
- Brands: 4 Little 1
Prepare & Use
Jo Tantum's Sleepytime Routine:
Simply add a few drops of the concentrated pure essential oil blend to a warm bowl of water to release the helpful aroma as part of Step 1.
1. Go into the baby's room and pop a few drops of Sleepytime Room Aroma into a bowl of warm water. It will fill the nursery with the smell of lavender and other calming essential oils.
2. Get the bath ready with tepid water and either add Sleepytime Hair and Body Wash to the bathwater or use a tiny amount in your hands, then wash your baby from top to bottom.
3. Carry your baby into a darkened nursery and lie him on a dry towel or changing mat (remember some changing mats can be really cold on baby's bare skin) before massaging him with Sleepytime Organic Massage Oil.
4. Dress your baby in PJ'ss and a sleeping bag depending on the temperature. Younger babies love being swaddled in a light natural material.
5. Pick your baby up and give him a kiss and a cuddle.
6. Talk softly, older babies will enjoy a story time and this will remain part of his bedtime routine for many years. Even young babies enjoy the rhythm of words.
7. Give your baby his last feed of the day in the nursery.
8. Wind, talking quietly and reassuringly.
9. Lay him down, in his cot or Moses basket. Pat him gently.
10. Say goodnight and come out of the room
4fx Healthcare Ltd,
Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Frankincense and Petitgrain.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.