4 Roast Chicken Breast Fillets Waitrose Typically: 445g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £15.50
Min. weight: 0.4kg
Max. weight: 0.49kg
Waitrose British Roast Chicken 4 Breast Fillets
4 Chicken breast fillets seasoned and roasted to a golden brown.
Enjoy hot or cold!
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Consume within one day of opening. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
May be consumed either as sold or heated.
Electric (180ºC): 20-25 mins
Fan (160ºC): 20-25 mins
Gas (gas mark 4): 20-25 mins
To serve hot: Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray, cover with foil and heat in the centre of the oven until piping hot.
B/650W: 3½-4 mins
D/750W: 3-3½ mins
E/850W: 3 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove all packaging. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cover with microwaveable cling film and pierce. Check food is piping hot. If not, reheat for a further brief period. Allow to stand for one minute before serving.
To serve cold: Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before serving
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Film
Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain
Chicken, Salt, Stabiliser Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sugar, Wheat Dextrose.
Prepared from 122g of raw chicken per 100g finished product.
Moisture is lost during roasting.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|of which saturates||2.3g|
Indulge in your favourite food in deliciously gluten-free style.
Pasta is always popular with children. This fast, fun dish is based on ready-to-stir-fry Chinese noodles plus ready-sliced fresh vegetables and pre-cooked chicken. Perfect for Halloween!
Tarragon and chicken is a popular combination.
This is a great recipe for transforming leftover roast chicken into a satisfying family meal.
This royal treat barely needs an introduction and is almost as famous as the Queen herself. Tom Aikens adds apricot jam and white wine to his contemporary version.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.