Offer - 6 British Pork & Apple Sausages Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per kg: £8.23
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. For use by date see front of pack. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. For best results grill. Grill 10-12 minutes. Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium/hot heat turning during cooking. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Pan fry. 10-12 minutes. Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tblsp of oil in a frying pan. Add sausages to hot pan turning during cooking. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Oven cook. Electric, 200C, 35 mins. Fan, 180C, 35 mins. Gas 6, 35 mins. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place sausages in a roasting tray in the centre of oven. Turn occasionally to prevent burning. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd Bracknell Berkshire
Tray, top film and sleeve recyclable.
All our sausages are produced using English pork from outdoor bred pigs reared by our dedicated farmers. Michael Robertson supplies Waitrose exclusively with pigs from his farm near Garvestone, Norfolk. The pigs are born and weaned outdoors, then housed in light, airy barns with deep straw and fed on a balanced cereal based diet. Our strong partnership with our suppliers ensure we deliver consistently high quality and traceable sausages.
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Sulphites, Contains Yeast
Pork shoulder (53%), pork belly (21%), fresh Bramley apple (13%), dried apples (4%), breadcrumb, honey, sea salt, emulsifier diphosphates, preservative sodium metabisulphate, black pepper, parsley, nutmeg
Bramley apples contain apple, preservative sulphur dioxide
Dried apples contain apple, preservative sulphur dioxide
Breadcrumb contains wheat flour, salt, yeast
Filled into natural pork casings. Product as sold contains pork 74%
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.6g|
|of which saturates||6.3g|
Pork and sage is a classic and tasty combination for stuffing.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.