Offer - 6 British Pork & Sweet Chilli Sausages Waitrose 400g
Buy any 2 for £5 - Add any 2 offer items & pay £5 - This offer is available until 31/1/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
5 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per kg: £7.98
6 English Pork & Sweet Chilli Sausages
A coarse cut sausage made with fresh English pork, sweet chilli relish, fresh basil, coriander and garlic
We only use selected cuts of shoulder and belly of pork from outdoor bred pigs
reared by our dedicated farmers
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. For use by date see front of pack.
Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
For best results grill.
Grill 10-12 minutes. Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a
medium/hot heat turning during cooking. Cook thoroughly until juices run
clear and there is no pink meat.
Pan fry 10-12 minutes. Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tblsp of oil in a frying pan.
Add sausages to hot pan turning during cooking. Cook thoroughly until juices
run clear and there is no pink meat.
Electric, 200°C, 35 mins.
Fan, 180°C, 35 mins.
Gas 6, 35 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place sausages in a roasting tray in the
centre of oven. Turn occasionally to prevent burning. Cook thoroughly until
juices run clear and there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Tray and sleeve.
Tray, top film and sleeve recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sulphites
Pork shoulder (60%), pork belly (21%), rusk, water, red chilli relish (3%), salt, fresh basil, coriander, garlic purée, preservative sodium metabisulphite, ginger, coarse ground black pepper. Rusk contains wheat flour, salt, raising agent ammonium bicarbonate. Red chilli relish contains honey, red chilli, sugar, onions, red pepper, modified maize starch, cayenne powder, ginger purée, salt, garlic purée. Product as sold contains pork 81%
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.8g|
|of which saturates||5.1g|
This one-pot meal captures authentic Creole and cajun flavours of Louisiana.
1 hr 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.