- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - 6 British Pork Chorizo Style Sausages Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per kg: £8.23
6 Chorizo Style Pork Sausages
Contains 82% pork meat.
A juicy sausage with smoked red peppers, paprika and garlic. Made using prime cuts of British pork from outdoor bred pigs.
Our outdoor bred British pork is produced by a long established group of selected farmers. The pigs are born outdoors and later housed in straw-filled airy barns and raised to the highest standards of animal welfare.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill. Turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan. Add sausages to hot pan, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear. Drain well before serving.
Electric (200ºC): 35 mins
Fan (180ºC): 35 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 35 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place sausages in a roasting tray in centre of oven, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
Produced from outdoor bred British pork.
- Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Contains Sulphites
Pork Shoulder (43%), Pork Belly (39%), Red Pepper, Light Brown Soft Sugar, Spices, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Puree, Red Pepper Flakes, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite.
Filled into natural pork casings.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 2 sausages|
|of which sugars||2.6g||3.5g|
|of which saturates||6.6g||8.8g|
This one-pot meal captures authentic Creole and cajun flavours of Louisiana.
1 hr 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.