Offer - 6 Gourmet with Black Pepper & Nutmeg Pork Sausages Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per kg: £8.23
Waitrose 6 Gourmet Pork Sausages
Meaty coarse cut sausages made with prime cuts of British pork, cracked black pepper & ground nutmeg. We only use selected cuts of shoulder & belly of pork, from outdoor bred pigs reared by our dedicated farmers.
All our sausages are produced using English pork from outdoor bred pigs reared by our dedicated farmers. Michael Robertson supplies Waitrose exclusively with pigs from his farm near Garvestone, Norfolk. The pigs are born & weaned outdoors, then housed in light, airy barns with deep straw & fed a balanced diet of cereals. Our strong partnership with our suppliers ensure we deliver consistently high quality & traceable sausages.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºc. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces & utensils after touching raw meat.
For best results:
Grill 10-12 mins
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill. Turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear.
Pan Fry 10-12 mins
Remove all packaging. Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan. Add sausages to hot pan, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear. Drain well before serving.
Oven 35 mins Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place sausages in a roasting tray in centre of oven, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Card sleeve & plastic tray.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Sulphites, Contains Yeast
Pork Shoulder (70%, Pork Belly (13%), Water, Rusk, White Bread, Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite.
Rusk contains Wheat Flour, Salt.
White Bread contains Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt.
Filled into natural Pork Casings
Product as sold contains pork 83%
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|of which saturates||6g|
Make your picnic a party with these flavoursome favourites. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.