Offer - 6 Vegetable Spring Rolls Waitrose 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.10
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results oven cook from chilled.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 16 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Spread spring rolls evenly on a baking tray and place in centre of oven until golden brown and piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 20 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Spread spring rolls evenly on a baking tray and place in centre of oven until golden brown and piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame
6 Spring Rolls
Full Product Name:
Spring rolls filled with vegetables, edamame beans, rice noodles and water chestnut
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
For use by date see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Vegetables (32%) (Carrot, Bean Sprouts, Spring Greens), Water, Wheat Flour, Edamame Beans (Soya), Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Sugar, Water Chestnut, Coconut Oil, Salt, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Mushroom Concentrate, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Red Chilli, Fermented Soya Bean, Onion Concentrate, Rice Vinegar, Roasted Wheat, Five Spice Flavouring, Onion Powder, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Liquorice Powder, Mushroom Extract, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Carrot Powder, Celery Extract, Dried Parsley, Onion Extract, Parsley Extract, Turmeric Extract
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Spring Roll|
|of which saturates||1.7g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||5.1g||1.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.