6 Waitrose Spicy Pork Sausages with Smoked Paprika Chipotle Chilli & Beans
5 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
6 Spicy pork sausages with smoked paprika, chipotle chillies and beans.
Prime British pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy, straw-bedded barns.
Waitrose pigs are reared to produce high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour. They are fed a balanced, cereal based diet on carefully selected British farms, exclusively for Waitrose. We work with a long-established group of dedicated farms, selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium/hot grill. Turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Add sausages to hot pan, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Drain well before serving.
Electric (200ºC): 35 mins
Fan (190ºC): 35 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 35 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place sausages in a roasting tray in centre of oven, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
Pork (63%), Hickory Smoked Pork Belly (10%), Red Pepper Belly (10%), Red Pepper, Borlotti Beans (4%), Red Kidney Beans (4%), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Tomato, Tomato Puree, Sea Salt, Parsley, Smoked Paprika, Basil, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Emulsifier Diphosphates, Garlic, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, Chipotle Chilli Powder, Coriander, Cayenne Pepper.
Filled into natural pork casings.
A crumble topping is best known for old favourite desserts with apples or rhubarb, but take out the sugar and it becomes the perfect savoury addition to a bake. Enjoying this with friends is great for spreading the cost (and showing off a bit), but if you need to it'll keep in the fridge for a couple of days with no problems. For more inventive and delicious SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.