- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
8 Cambridge Gluten Free Pork Sausages Waitrose 454g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per kg: £4.82
Waitrose Cambridge Gluten Free Pork Sausages are made from high quality, coarse cut British pork, blended with long grain rice, sage, pepper, mace, cayenne and nutmeg. Delicious served with white bean mash and ratatouille.
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Sausages
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Sausages
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Sausages
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Everyday
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Sausages
For use by date see front of pack
Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before before use: do not refreeze once defrosted
Prepare & Use
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a lightly greased baking tray in centre of oven, until golden brown. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Take extra care when barbecuing. If possible, cook in a microwave or oven first and place immediately on the barbecue to finish off
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pork belly (42%), pork shoulder (29%), pork fat (10%), water, rice, seasoning
Rice contains rice, sunflower oil
Seasoning contains salt, rice flour, spice and herb extracts (sage, mace, ginger, pimento, cayenne, nutmeg, pepper), sugar, spices and herbs (sage, ginger, pepper, pimento), preservative sodium metabisulphite, stabiliser diphosphates, yeast extract, antioxidant sodium ascorbate
These sausages have porcine collagen casings (2%)
Product as sold contains pork 71%
|Typical values||per 100g||per 2 sausages|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.8g|
|of which saturates||8.7g||9.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.