Aberdeen Angus Meatballs Waitrose
3 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Lightly Seasoned Aberdeen Angus Beef Meatballs
Pan fry for 18-22 minutes...
Try baked 'al forno', layered between Italian style tomato & cheese sauces.
Aberdeen Angus beef characteristically has a fine marbling of cream fat running through the meat, this results in succulent tender and richly flavoured beef. We have been working with a long established and dedicated group of Aberdeen Angus beef farmers selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and commitment to sustainable farming. Made with Aberdeen Angus beef produced from cattle sired registered pedigree Aberdeen Angus bulls.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before: do not refreeze once defrosted. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan. Add the meatballs, turn frequently to prevent burning. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place meatballs on a grill rack under a medium heat turning frequently to prevent burning. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Film.
Plastic tray recyclable.
Made with British Aberdeen Angus beef produced from cattle sired by registered pedigree Aberdeen Angus bulls.
Aberdeen Angus Beef (94%), Breadcrumb, Onion, Sea Salt, Spices: Black Pepper, Ginger, Mace, Chilli and Cumin; Herbs: Bay, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano and Parsley, Preservative Sodium Sulphite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Garlic Powder.
Breadcrumb contains Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.