Offer - 4 Aberdeen Angus Quarterpounder Beefburgers Waitrose 454g
Save 25%, was £4.39 - Save 25% when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £7.25
Coarse cut burgers, lightly seasoned with sea salt and black pepper. Made with beef produced from cattle bred from registered pedigree Aberdeen Angus bulls, especially for Waitrose.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Grill: Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place on a grill rack under a medium heat, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Fry: Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan. Place burgers into the pan, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sulphites, Yeast
Aberdeen Angus beef (94%), breadcrumb, seasoning.
Breadcrumb contains wheat flour, salt, yeast.
Seasoning contains sea salt, black pepper, preservative sodium sulphite, antioxidant sodium ascorbate.
|Typical values||per 100g||per burger|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.3g|
|of which saturates||8.8g||9.9g|
Add a flavour of the Med to your barbecue with our Spanish-style burger, inspired by a recipe from pioneering burger restaurant Haché.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.