- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Aberdeen Angus (Typically 15% Fat) Minced Beef Waitrose 454g
Buy 2 for £8. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £10.99
Waitrose Aberdeen Angus beef
Minced beef (typically 20% fat)
Ideal for quick cook recipes
Richly flavoured, succulent & tender beef, produced from cattle bred from
registered pedigree Aberdeen Angus bulls.
This Waitrose meat is packed in flow wrap packaging which is made out of high quality material and developed especially for food use, this innovative packaging is robust yet lightweight.
The pack will contain a level of air to provide a cushion which protects the meat through transit. The height of the `pillow' can vary from pack to pack due to natural variances. This has no adverse effect on the meat itself and you can still expect the same high quality Waitrose meat no matter the height of the dome.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 24-26 mins.
Remove all packaging. Place the mince in a frying pan and cook for 4-6 minutes until browned.
Add choice of sauce or stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for the remaining time, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. We recommend that all minced beef should be cooked thoroughly until the juice runs clear and there is no pink meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||6.7g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
No South African braai (barbecue) is complete without boerewors – a coiled, spiced sausage of pork and beef. Heston’s burger is a tasty twist on this classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Although these are regarded as a Swedish national dish, they are popular in all Scandinavian countries.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.