Offer - Abidec Multivitamin Syrup 150ml
Buy any 3, get cheapest Free - Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 2/1/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Fruity lemon flavour.
Helps Maintain Healthy Growth and Development.
Supports Healthy Brain Function and Concentration.
For children aged 1 to 5.
- 8 Essential Vitamins.
- Omega 3 from fish oil.
- Gluten, yeast & wheat free.
Abidec Multivitamin Syrup with Omega 3 is a delicious way of delivering essential vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids to children to support healthy growth and help maintain healthy brain function.
Why do children need vitamins?
Between the age of 1 and 5 children have specific vitamin need to help maintain their general good health and wellbeing. Vitamins can play an important role in supporting healthy growth. Vitamins can be used up or lost quickly, therefore it is vital that children receive the essential vitamins from the diet on a daily basis.
Benefits of Omega 3
The government advises that at least two servings of fish, one of which should be oily containing omega 3 fatty acids, are consumed each week. However young children are often not keen on eating fish.
This lemon flavoured syrup is a great way to ensure intake of Omega 3 fatty acids, which may play a part in maintaining healthy brain function and levels of concentration.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
- Children 1 to 3 years:
One 5ml spoonful a day.
- Children 4 years and over:
Two 5ml spoonfuls a day.
Shake well before use.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet.
Chefaro UK Ltd,
1 Tower Close,
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
Purified Water, Glycerol, Fish Oil Powder, Sodium Citrate, Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lemon Flavouring, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Seed Oil), Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A (Dl Aplha Tocopherol, Vitamin A Palmitate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D (Dl Aplha Tocopherol, Vitamin D, Medium Chain Triglycerides).
|Typical values||Per 10ml|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 09-Dec-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.