- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Ainsley Harriott Cup Soup Shropshire Pea 4 x 27g
Price per 100g: £1.06
100 calories per sachet
Less than 2% fat!
No artificial colours or preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians
Instant cup soup with peas, potato and mint.
Cuddle up with this sumptuous, moreish soup
If you like this, why not try...
Ainsley Harriott World Kitchen Asparagus & Leek Risotto
For more information on Ainsley's range, log on to: www.ainsley-harriott.com
Per Sachet: 100 Calories, 2.0g Fat, 1.48g Salt
Made in the UK from local and imported ingredients.
Carton - recyclable
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Soup / Vegetable Soup / Packets
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Soup / Cup & Packet Soup
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Soup / Minestrone Soup / Packets
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Empty the contents of one sachet into a cup or mug.
Add 200ml of Boiling water and stir well.
Leave to stand for 1 minute.
Contains cows' milk
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Ainsley Harriott Soups,
Less than 2% Fat.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Water, Peas (10%), Potato, Glucose Syrup, Onion, Potato Starch, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavourings, Mint, Milk Protein, Emulsifiers (Dipotassium Phosphate, Trisodium Citrate), Colour (Curcumin), Black Pepper.
No artificial colours, preservatives, flavours
|Typical values||per 100ml||Per Sachet (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||1g||2.3g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||1.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.