Air Wick Reed Diffuser Ivory Freesia Bloom 50ml
Discover the delightfully fresh fragrance of Ivory Freesia Bloom - bringing to life the sparkling freesia aroma with delicate white roses in bloom. This reed diffuser has been specially designed to gently release a light fragrance throughout the day, leaving your home smelling fantastic for up to 4 weeks. It's incredibly simple to use: simply remove the sealing disc, replace the cap and insert the stems into the bottle, spreading them out for maximum effectiveness. Then you can simply place it on any stable surface and relax as the delicate fragrance begins to infuse your room.
- Brands: Airwick
Prepare & Use
Directions for use
Read safety information carefully before use.
1. Unscrew and remove the cap.
2. Wearing gloves use your finger to push out the sealing disc from the top of the cap.
3. Screw the cap back onto the bottle.
4. Insert the rattan stems into the bottle making sure you spread out the stems. The stems will act like a wick to draw up the fragrance and release it slowly into the air.
5. Ensure the product is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental spillage. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. Wipe surface in case of spillage.
Please retain instructions for future reference.
Lasts up to 4 weeks.
Precautions for use/safety information:
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Irritating to skin and eyes.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms. May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Avoid contact with the skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable gloves. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
May produce an allergic reaction.
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser U.K. Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citral, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carbaldehyde, 3-(4-Tert-Butylphenyl) Propionaldehyde, Limonene, Hydrogenated Methyl Rosinate, 1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-Cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-Buten-1-One, Phenylacetaldehyde, Eugenol.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Aug-2014 at 02:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.