Alara Everyday Gluten Free Pure Oats 500g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 51.8p
Gluten & wheat free
Suitable for coeliacs
These pure wholegrain oats make delicious, hearty, gluten free porridge...
Take this box of pure oats prepare your porridge the way you like it most and relish every spoon! Comforting and delicious, these oats contain slow releasing carbohydrates to keep you going for hours!
Pure oats is a good way to welcome the sun, every day
At the heart of our story is you
...well, you and the environment. That's why we've devoted every year since 1975 to creating the healthiest & the tastiest muesli in a way that would also be kind to the earth. Form sourcing locally whenever possible, developing food growing community gardens, significantly reducing our carbon footprint and becoming Zero Waste, we hope that little things make a Big difference.
Choosing our delicious breakfast cereal is one of the little things you can do. It's a tasty, healthy start to your day that helps us look after tomorrow.
That's a first
We are proud to be the first cereal company in the world to be Organic and Fair Trade certified, licensed by the Coeliac Society and Zero Waste.
Welcome the Sun*
*Our delicious & sustaining cereals depend on the warmth & life giving energy of the Sun. Our future lies with alternative sustainable ways of living also depending on the Sun.
That's why we 'Welcome the Sun'
Oats sourced from the UK and Ireland (during bad crops overseas sources may be used)
The cardboard of this box is made from sustainably sourced wood in an ISO 14001 certified company.
Please recycle this box!
Store in a cool, dry place. Seal after use.
Prepare & Use
For a delicious breakfast add 100ml of water or milk of your choice to 30g of porridge. Cook for 2-3 minutes on the stove or in a microwave.
Most of gluten allergy sufferers can eat pure oats without any effect on their health. However if you suffer from gluten intolerance, introduce this product to your diet carefully and if necessary consult your doctor.
Produced in a factory that handles nuts, peanuts, soy & sesame seeds
Country of Origin
110 Camley Str,
- Contains: Oats
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
100% Pure Gluten-Free Oats
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||2.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.