Offer - Albert Bartlett Apache Potatoes 1kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £2.05
These little potatoes taste great roasted whole in their skins and have a lovely creamy texture inside.
Albert Bartlett, a family run business for more than 60 years, are the UK's leading grower and supplier of potatoes. We work hard to deliver great tasting, high quality potatoes through our dedicated group of growers that stretches from Inverness to Cornwall. We work closely with our farmers and help them grow your potatoes to the highest standards possible. To meet the farmer who grew your potatoes, check the name on the front of this pack and visit our website for their profile.
Meet the farmer
For more great potato recipe ideas go to www.albertbartlett.com
Potatoes bruise easily so handle with care. Store in the fridge or remove from plastic bag and store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Hob - From Ambient. Luxury Mashed Potatoes
1. No need to peel - Rinse potatoes and steam or boil whole for 20 minutes until tender.
2. Drain off water and tip into colander or sieve.
3. Now push off the potato skins. After cooking the potato skins will slip off easily.
4. Pass the potatoes through a potato ricer if you have one, or mash until smooth.
5. Beat in a large knob of butter.; Oven cook - From Ambient. Roasted Apache
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas Mark 7.
2. No need to peel - Rinse and dry the potatoes, cut in half and toss in a little olive oil.
3. Sprinkle with fresh or dried rosemary and crushed rock salt.
4. Place on a tray and put on the middle shelf of the oven.
5. Turn half way through cooking. Cook for about 40 minutes until golden brown and soft in the middle.
6. Do not allow to become too dark.
Preparation and Usage
Potatoes bruise easily so handle with care.
Country of Packing
251 Stirling Road,
Pack - Recyclable
Store in the fridge or remove from plastic bag and keep in a cool, dark place.
To avoid danger of suffocation keep this wrapper away from babies and children.
|Typical Values||Potatoes boiled in unsalted water Per 100g:||Potatoes boiled in unsalted water Per 175g serving:|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|f which starches||14.8|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sodium||trace|
|Thiamin B1||0.18mg (16.4% RDA)||0.3mg (27.3% RDA)|
|Vitamin B6||0.33mg (23.6% RDA)||0.6mg (42.8% RDA)|
|Folate||19.0µg (9.5% RDA)||33.3µg (16.7% RDA)|
|Vitamin C||6.0mg (7.5% RDA)||10.5mg (13.2% RDA)|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.