Offer - Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes 2kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Naturally grown, naturally tasty!
Perfect for mashing, baking, roasting and steaming.
We took care growing these potatoes for you. We hope you enjoy them.
Potatoes bruise easily so handle with care. Store in a fridge or remove from plastic bag and keep in a cool, dark place.
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Ambient. Perfect Roast Potatoes By our ambassador Michel Roux Jr Method 1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7. Put 100g of goose fat into a roasting tin and heat in the oven until it's really hot. 2. Peel 1/2 bag of Rooster Potatoes and cut each into evenly sized pieces. 3. Put the potatoes into large saucepan of cold water with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil. Parboil for 5 minutes, then drain well and toss them back into the pan to roughen the edges. 4. Carefully place the potatoes in the hot oil covering them evenly with a few springs of fresh rosemary. 5. Roast in the oven for about 45-50 minutes or until crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Turn over half way through the cooking. 6. Remove from the tray, drain on kitchen paper and serve. Don't cover if keeping warm before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Albert Bartlett & Sons (Airdrie) Limited,
251 Stirling Road,
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which starch||14.8g|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:10. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.