Albert Bartlett Russet Potatoes 1.5kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £1.50
Perfect for wedges, jackets and fries
American style, British grown!
Our British farmers grow these American style russet potatoes so you can discover the secret of American wedges, jackets and really good fries.
For great family meals you want a reliable, tasty potato. Russets cook up to give you a great crispy on the outside, fluffy in the middle, result every time.
Home grown. Meet the farmer.
For more tasty potato recipes go to www.albertbartlett.com
Per 175g serving: Thiamin B1 0.3mg (27.3% RDA), Vitamin B6 0.6mg (42.8% RDA), Folate 33.3µg (16.7% RDA), Vitamin C 10.5mg (13.2% RDA)
4-LDPE Recyclable where facilities exist
Potatoes bruise easily so handle with care. Store in the fridge or remove from plastic bag and keep in a cool, dark place.
Prepare & Use
Real Rustic Wedges or Healthy Oven Chips
1. Preheat oven to 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas Mark 7 and place tray in middle shelf.
2. Take three large potatoes. For wedges leave the skin on and cut into wedge shapes. For chips leave skin on or off as desired and cut into chip shapes.
3. Pat the shapes dry, add to mixing bowl with two tablespoons of oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
4. Separate the potatoes into a single, even layer on hot tray and place back into oven. Bake, turning occasionally for 40 - 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Season with paprika and mild chilli powder before baking for a spicy treat.
Perfect Roast Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas Mark 7.
2. Put 2 - 4 tablespoons of pure vegetable oil in a roasting tray and place in oven.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into evenly sized pieces, place in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
4. Drain thoroughly, then holding the pan lid firmly, shake to roughen edges.
5. Remove tray from the oven and place the potatoes carefully in the hot oil, making sure all sides are covered. Season and place tray in middle shelf of oven.
6. Turn half way through cooking. Cook until golden brown and soft in the middle for approx 40 minutes. Do not allow to become to dark.
To avoid danger of suffocation keep this wrapper away from babies and children.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
251 Stirling Road,
Russet Innovator Potatoes
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which starch||14.8g|
|of which saturates||traceg|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.