- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Alimonti Organic '00' Pasta Flour
over 1 month *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Alimonti Organic Fine White Flour Type '00'
Milled from soft Italian wheat.
this flour was prepared with a combination of selected Italian organic grains of a particular quality. It is intended for home use in the preparation of desserts leavened with baking powder, confections such as tarts, cakes, sponge cakes, pound cakes, and cookies, and baked goods made with fresh yeast including croissants, doughnuts, and sweet breads. The flour is particularly suitable for dough that is rich in butter, sugar and eggs, with different mixing techniques than bakery products, and for various cooking purposes such as pasta, breading, drying and dusting.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Molino Alimonti S.p.A
66026 Ortona (CH)
Paper bag recyclable.
In Italy, these little cheese and spinach-filled ravioli are often served on Christmas Eve.
2 hrs 20 mins
This exquisite seafood ravioli dish makes a delicious starter or light lunch. Samphire is at its peak in the summer months between June and September.
1 hr 30 mins
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
This classic slipper-shaped, soft Italian bread is made by using a starter that is left to rise overnight. Good with soup, Italian cheeses, or simply dipped into oil with a meal.
1 hr 10 mins
One of my favourite pasta recipes, and it's a dessert! The bitter chocolate dough, creamy almond filling and zesty blood orange sauce balance beautifully to make a really show-stopping pudding. The best part is that everything can be prepared in advance so you can easily put the dessert together for a dinner party.
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.