- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Alpen Light Bars Choc & Fudge 5 x 21g
Fewer than 70 calories per bar
We know you know how good it is!
Prebiotic Mixed Cereal Bars with Fudge, Plain Chocolate and a Plain Chocolate Drizzle. Half the fat of a standard Alpen Cereal Bar with Chocolate.
You'll love our lighter cereal bars from Alpen!
They contain less sugar and half the fat of regular Alpen bars.
With fewer than 70 calories per bar they're a great way to keep in shape.
- With prebiotic to aid healthy digestion
- High in Fibre
There's no compromise on taste.
With delicious chocolate and fudge pieces, wholegrain flakes and nutritious oats topped to perfection with a delicate chocolate drizzle, Alpen Light bars are a great snack to enjoy anytime of the day.
About 5g of prebiotic oligofructose is recommended per day; each 21g Alpen Light bar contains at least 3/4 of this amount, as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Chocolate Cereal Bars
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Chocolate Cereal Bars
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Chocolate Cereal Bars
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cereal Bars / Chocolate Cereal Bars
Store in a cool dry, odour free place.
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Soya, Milk, Oats
- May Contain: Nut
Cereals (40%) (Whole Oats, Rice, Whole Wheat), Prebiotic Oligofructose Syrup (30%), Fudge Pieces (11%) (Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Glucose Syrup, Humectant: Glycerol, Vegetable Oil, Butter Fat, Emulsifier: Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Salt), Plain Chocolate (8%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Flavouring), Sugar, Grape Juice Concentrate, Glucose Syrup, Humectant: Glycerol, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Malted Barley Extract, Defatted Wheat Germ, Flavouring, Salt, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Antioxidant: Tocopherols.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 21g Bar|
|of which sugars||21.5g||4.5g|
|of which saturates||2.6g||0.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.