Alpro Almond UHT Milk Original 1L
over 1 month *
Almond Milk with Calcium & Vitamins
Subtle taste of lightly roasted Mediterranean almonds.
- 48 calories per 200ml glass.
- Source of vitamin E.
- Free from saturated fat.
- Contains almonds, no soya.
- Suitable for vegans.
How do you milk an almond?
When asked if we could blend roasted Mediterranean almonds with spring water to create a smooth and silky Alpro® almond milk, we thought, "Great Idea - let's find out!"
Then we tasted this little pearl of plant goodness with 48 calories a glass* and free from saturated fat, and we haven't stopped smiling since.
Unlock the subtle taste of lightly roasted almonds over cereal or simply on its own for a deliciously healthy** way to start your day.
In the meantime, we're heading off to the Med to look for more almonds.
With Calcium for strong bones and teeth; and vitamin E to help protect your bodies' cells against oxidants; Alpro® Almond milk is ideal as part of varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle which is recommended for good health.
All Alpro® drinks are:
- Naturally low in saturated fat;
- Source of calcium and vitamins B2, B12, D;
- Free from lactose and dairy free;
- Free from animal fats;
- Free from artificial colours and flavours;
- Planet friendly too!
Alpro® has been a leader in global sustainability for over 30 years.
Together with our Almond milk, discover our new Hazelnut drink and delicious range of soya products.
Purchasing this FSC (Forest Stewardship Council®) carton from Tetra Pak supports responsible forest management worldwide.
*A glass = 200ml
**Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date. Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before each use.
Can be introduced as part of a healthy balanced diet from 1 year of age. Not suitable as a main milk drink for children under 3
Country of Origin
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Contains Nut, Free From Lactose, Free From Soya
Water, Sugar, Almond (2%), Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, E, D2).
May Contain Other Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||3g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which cholesterol||Nilmg|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Sep-2014 at 03:06. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.