Alpro Chilled Light Milk Alternative 1L
over 1 week *
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 5 days and before 'best before' date shown.
Prepare & Use
Not suitable as a main milk source below 2 years of age.
Why don't you try Alpro soya?
- poured over cereal.
- instead of dairy milk in cooking.
- in tea.
When used in tea, always pour Alpro soya into a cup before adding water. never use boiling water - allow it to cool a little first
Shake well before each use
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Alpro (UK) Ltd.,
Did you know that Alpro soya can help?
The inclusion of at least 25g soya protein a day as part of a diet low in saturated fat can help reduce cholesterol in the blood.
This pack contains 5g per 250ml glass, which is one fifth of 25g. This product is also low in saturated fat
Each 200ml serving contains:
kcal 44 2%,
Sugars 0.2g <1%,
Fat 2.4g 3%,
Saturates 0.4g 2%,
Salt 0.20g 3% of an adult's guideline daily amount
Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya, Free From Milk
Water, Hulled SOYA BEANS (4%), Dietary Fibre (Inulin), Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Monopotassium Phosphate), Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2), Flavouring
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Wheat
Free From Lactose
Free From Dairy
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Oct-2014 at 01:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.