Offer - Alpro Chilled Original Milk Alternative 1L
over 1 week *
Original 1 Litre
Contains **Omega 6 & 3
Low in saturated fat
Calcium & vits
Naturally low in saturated fat
Contains all 8 essential amino acids
Contains natural isoflavones
Naturally contains omega-6 & 3**
No artificial preservatives, colourings and sweeteners
**The omega 3 and 6 in Alpro soya products are naturally derived from the soya bean
*Naturally lowers cholesterol.
The inclusion of at least 25g soya protein a day as part of a diet low in saturated fat can help reduce cholesterol in the blood.
This pack contains 8.3g of soya protein per 250ml glass, which is about 1/3 of 25g.
A tasty blend of water and soya beans, with calcium and vitamins Alpro soya, a healthy decision!
With more than 25 years of experience, we know that our products taste great and are of excellent quality. We use all the goodness of the whole soya bean unlike other soya products. We know exactly where our beans come from because we have traceability system that is independently approved and monitored. We believe that healthy eating should be tasty and fun so we make our products incredibly versatile and easy to incorporate into a healthy diet.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before each use
Why don't you try Alpro soya?
Poured over cereal
Instead of dairy milk in cooking
When used in tea, always pour Alpro soya into a cup before adding water. Never use boiling water - allow it to cool a little first.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Free From Dairy, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Water, Hulled SOYA BEANS (6%), Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Monopotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate), Calcium Carbonate, Flavouring, Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2)
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|Energy kJ/kcal||167 / 40|
|of which Sugars||2.7 g|
|of which Lactose||nil|
|of which Saturates||0.3 g|
|(Equivalent as salt)||0.06 g|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 µg*|
|* = 15% of the recommended daily allowance|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
A classic dish from the South West, this recipe from the Vegetarian Society makes for a great lunchtime meal.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 02:54. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.