Alpro Junior 1+ Soya Milk Alternative 1L
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health. Like us even more on www.alpro.com Facebook and Twitter @alpro_uk #plantpower
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening.
Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Alpro® soya junior milk alternative has been nutritionally tailored as a main drink for children 1+ years onwards and can be introduced as part of a balanced diet from 6 months of age.
Shake well before each use.
Best served chilled
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- Contains: Soya
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (5%), Maltodextrin, Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Mono-Potassium Phosphate), Flavourings, Vitamins (B1, Riboflavin (B2), B12, C, D2, E), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Iron Pyrophosphate
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100 ml||per 200 ml|
|Energy kJ / kcal||261 / 62||522 / 124|
|Fat||2.3 g||4.6 g|
|Saturates||0.4 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||7.7 g||15.4 g|
|Sugars||2.9 g||5.8 g|
|Fibre||0.4 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||2.6 g||5.2 g|
|Salt||0.01 g||0.02 g|
|D||0.75 µg (15%*)||1.5 µg (30%*)|
|E||0.9 mg (8%*)||1.80 mg (15%*)|
|C||7.8 mg (10%*)||15.6 mg (20%*)|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.1 mg (9%*)||0.2 mg (18%*)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg (15%*)||0.42 mg (30%*)|
|B12||0.19 µg (8%*)||0.38 µg (15%*)|
|Calcium||100 mg (13%*)||200 mg (25%*)|
|Iron||1.1 mg (8%*)||2.2 mg (16%*)|
|*=of the nutrient reference values|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 03:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.