Alpro Light UHT Soya Milk Alternative 1L
over 1 month *
Alpro® drinks use less and less water and generate less CO2 than dairy milk.
Caring for People & Planet
Do Not Freeze
Shake well before each use. Not suitable as a main milk source below 2 years of age.
Why don't you try Alpro soya:
- Poured over cereal.
- Instead of dairy milk in cooking.
- In tea. When used in tea, always pour Alpro soya into a cup before adding water. Never use boiling water - allow it to cool a little first
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled.
Can be introduced as part of a healthy balanced diet from 1 year of age.
Suitable as main milk alternative from 2 years.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Allergy Other Text:
May contains traces of almonds and hazelnuts
Full Product Name:
Reduced calorie* soya drink with added calcium and vitamins.
*Compared to Alpro Soya Original.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date.
Do not freeze!
FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C014047, www.fsc.org, Buying this Tetra Pak® carton helps you care for the world's forests, ProTerra Certified Sustainability Non-GMO Soya
Each 200 ml serving contains: kcal 54 3%, Fat 2.4g 3%, Saturates 0.4g 2%, Sugars 2.8g 3%, Salt 0.22g 4% RI*
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)
This pack contains 5 servings.
Tetra Brik® Aseptic
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Dairy, May Contain Almonds, May Contain Hazelnuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (4.1%), Maltodextrin (Fibre), Fructose, Sugar, Calcium (Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Mono-Potassium Phosphate), Sea Salt, Flavouring, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2), Natural Flavouring
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 ml||Reference intake Adults|
|Energy||114 kJ /27 kcal||8400 kJ/2000 kcal|
|Fat||1.2 g||70 g|
|Saturates||0.2 g||20 g|
|Sugars||1.4 g||90 g|
|Salt||0.11 g||6 g|
|D||0.75 µg *|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg *|
|B12||0.38 µg *|
|Calcium||120 mg *|
|*=15% of the nutrient reference values|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jan-2015 at 06:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.