Alpro Organic UHT Soya Milk Alternative 500ml
over 1 month *
Price per litre: £1.50
We like to do business that benefits you & the world around us.
Soya protein products use 5 times less land and 10 times less water and generate less CO2 emissions than products made from animal protein.
We only use non GM whole soya beans that are not harvested in the rainforest. We don't like the thought of leaving messy footprints and continue to reduce our carbon ones, working towards totally carbon neutral factories.
So if you consume our products you are doing your bit for the planet too!
Wouldn't it be lovely to feel light and bouncy every morning?
Now you can get off to a better start every day and enjoy an active life with Alpro® soya organic. You can also feel better knowing it's made from specially selected organic soya beans. Naturally low in saturated fat, cholesterol lowering and packed with the nutritious bean power of soya, it's full of things that are good for you and the world.
- 100% plant goodness
- Packed with protein
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Naturally lowers cholesterol
- Lactose, dairy and wheat free
- Easy to digest
- Free from artificial sweeteners, colours and preservatives
- Made with organic soya beans
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Produced in a nut-free environment
- Organic soya alternative to milk
We all know breakfast is an important part of the day.
With its deliciously light and pure creamy taste, Alpro® soya organic makes the perfect partner to liven up your porridge and cereals or pour into your smoothies.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date. Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before each use.
Best served chilled.
Factory - Produced in a nut-free environment
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Water, Hulled Organic Soya Beans* (6.5%).
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which cholesterol||Nilmg|
Recipe created by Patricia Tricker, from Bedale, for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
A delicious vegetarian pie, perfect for all seasons
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.