- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Alpro Plain Pouring Yogurt Alternative 750ml
Buy any 3 for £4.50 - Buy any 3 for £4.50. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 2 weeks *
Price per 100ml: 25p
A delicious blend of soya and yogurt cultures with added calcium and vitamins D2 and B12.
Alpro® Mild & Creamy is full of plant goodness.
Rich in the good things and low in the bad, it's a perfect way to start your day.
With a mild taste and creamy texture it's deliciously tasty.
- Full of soya goodness;
- Full of plant goodness;
- Deliciously nutritious and rich in plant protein;
- Naturally low in saturated fat;
- Source of calcium and Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth;
- Source of vitamins: B12, D2;
- Free from artificial sweeteners, colours, preservatives and animal fat;
- Naturally lactose free;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
For the planet: Soya protein products use less land and less water and generate less CO2 than products made from animal proteins.
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Yoghurts & Desserts / Yoghurts
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Yogurts & Desserts / Full Fat Yogurts
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Yoghurts & Desserts / Yoghurts
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Yoghurts & Desserts / Yoghurts
- Fresh / Yogurts / Drinking & Pouring Yogurts
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Yogurts
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 5 days and before the best before date. Do not freeze.
Alpro Comm. VA,
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- Contains: Soya
- Free from: Nut, Lactose
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (7.9%), Sugar, Tri-Calcium Citrate, Stabiliser (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Sea Salt, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Yogurt Cultures (S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus), Vitamins (B12, D2).
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.5g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.4g|
|of which cholesterol||Nil|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.