Offer - Alpro Raspberry / Blackberry Yogurt Alternative 4 x 125g
over 1 week *
2x Raspberry Flavour
2x Blackberry Flavour
- 100% Plant goodness;
- Yogurt cultures;
- Source of vegetable protein;
- Naturally low in saturated fat;
- Easy to digest;
- Naturally dairy and lactose free;
- Carefully selected fruits.
We all like to feel light and bouncy and set ourselves up for the day. Alpro® soya Raspberry & Blackberry is made with delicious and carefully selected. fruit and is perfect for breakfast. Enjoy!
Soya protein products use 5 times less land and 10 times less water and generate less CO2 emissions than ones made from animal protein, so by consuming our products you are doing your bit for the planet too!
- Brands: Alpro
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Vegan
- Options: On Offer
Do not freeze.
Naturally lactose free
Factory - Produced in a nut-free production unit
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Alpro (UK) Ltd.,
Sleeve & Pots
Carton sleeve & plastic pots recyclable
With more than 25 years of experience, we know that our products taste great and are of excellent quality. We use all the goodness of the whole soya bean unlike other soya products. We know exactly where our beans come from because we have a traceability system that is independently approved and monitored. We believe that healthy eating should be tasty and fun so we make our products incredibly versatile and easy to incorporate into a healthy diet
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya, Free From Milk
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (7,3%), Sugar, Fruit (5,8%) (Blackberries (2,9%), Blackcurrants (2,9%)), Blackberry Juice (2,9%) out of Concentrated Juice, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Stabiliser (Pectin), Calcium (Tri-Calcium Phosphate), Flavouring, Hibiscus and Carrot Concentrate, Thickener (Modified Maize Starch), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2), Sea Salt, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Yogurt Cultures (S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100 g Blackberry Amora|
|Energy||307 kJ / 73 kcal|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*|
|*=15% of the nutrient reference values|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Dec-2014 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.