Alpro Simply Plain Yogurt Alternative 500g
over 1 week *
Full of soya goodness full of plant goodness rich in plant protein naturally low in saturated fat . Suitable for vegans. Alpro®Simply Plain is a delicious blend of soya and yogurt cultures. Enjoy this smooth alternative to yogurt with cereals, fruits or simple plain. Eat well, feel uplifted. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health.
This pack contains 4 servings.
Use within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date.
Do not freeze.
Country of Origin
Alpro (UK) Ltd
Each 125g serving contains:
kcal 63 3%,
Sugars 2.6g 3%,
Fat 2.9g 4%,
Saturates 0.5g 3%,
Salt 0.31g 5% of an adult's guideline daily amount.
Per 100g ; (Equivalent as salt) - 0.25g.
Vitamin D2 ; Per 100g - 0.75 µg.
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (7.9%), Sugar (White Beet Sugar), Tri-Calciumcitrate, Stabiliser (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Flavouring, Sea Salt, Antioxidants (Tocopherol Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Yogurt Cultures (S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus), Vitamins (B12, D2).
Suitable for Vegans.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
A tasty dinner option from the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan.
A breakfast option in the V-Healthy meal plan.
Part of a dinner option in the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Oct-2014 at 02:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.