- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Alpro Smooth Chocolate Soya Dessert 4 x 125g
over 1 month *
Alpro Soya Chocolate Flavoured Dessert
Contains Omega 6 & 3, Calcium, vitamin B2 + B12!
A delicious dairy free chocolate flavoured dessert made with a blend of water, soya beans and with added calcium and vitamins.
- Great taste;
- Naturally low in saturated fat;
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids;
- Contains natural isoflavones.
Alpro soya, a healthy decision!
With more than 25 years of experience, we know that our products taste great and are of excellent quality. We use all the goodness of the whole soya bean unlike other soya products. We know exactly where our beans come from because we have a traceability system that is independently approved and monitored. We believe that healthy eating should be tasty and fun so we make our products incredibly versatile and easy to incorporate into a healthy diet.
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Yoghurts & Desserts / Desserts
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Yoghurts & Desserts / Desserts
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Yoghurts & Desserts / Desserts
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Yogurts
- Food Cupboard / Rice Pudding & Easy Desserts / Puree & Soya Pots / Soya Pots
Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Alpro (UK) Ltd.
Sleeve & Pots.
Carton sleeve and plastic pots recyclable.
Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Hulled Soya Beans (6%), Modified Tapioca Starch, Chocolate Powder (1.8%), Cocoa (1.6%), Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Thickener: Carrageenan, Sea Salt , Natural Flavouring, Vitamins: Riboflavin and B12.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||10.8g|
|of which saturates||0.8g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.6g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.9g|
These easy, soya puds are great for kids - they'll love the scary apricot and marshmallow pumpkin and ghost faces! Recipe and image credit courtesy of Alprosoya, www.alprosoya.co.uk
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2013 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.