Alpro Junior 1+ Soya Milk Alternative 1L
A soya alternative to milk with calcium, iron and vitamins
1+ Years Onwards
100% Plant Goodness
+ Source of calcium, iron, vit. B1+C+D2+B2+B12
We like to do business that benefits you & the world around us.
Soya protein products use 5 times less land and 10 times less water and generate less CO2 emissions than products made from animal protein.
We only use non GM whole soya beans that are not harvested in the rainforest. We don't like the thought of leaving messy footprints and continue to reduce our carbon ones, working towards totally carbon neutral factories.
So if you consume our products you are doing your bit for the planet too!
For a fruity breakfast or tasty snack we have a range of yogurt alternatives suitable for children from the age of 6 months +. Made with delicious and carefully selected fruit or try our smooth variety without bits. They are also completely free from artificial sweeteners, colours and preservatives.
- Source of protein.
- Made with non GM soya beans.
- No artificial preservatives, colourings or sweeteners.
- Each 200 ml glass provides 57% of the recommended nutrient intake of calcium for a child 1-3 years.
- This pack contains 5 servings.
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Milk Alternatives & Drinks / Milk Alternatives
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Kids
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Milk Alternatives & Drinks / Milk Alternatives
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Drinks
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Dairy Free Milk / Soya Milk / UHT Soya Milk
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Long Life UHT Milk / Dairy Free UHT Milk
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening.
Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Alpro® soya junior milk alternative has been nutritionally tailored as a main drink for children 1+ years onwards and can be introduced as part of a balanced diet from 6 months of age.
Shake well before each use.
Best served chilled
Country of Origin
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (5%), Maltodextrin, Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Acidity Regulator (Monopotassium Phosphate), Flavourings, Vitamins (C, E, Riboflavin, B12, B1, D2), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Iron Pyrophosphate.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 200ml serving|
|of which sugars||2.9g||5.8g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.8g|
|of which cholesterol||Nil||Nil|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 01:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.