- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Ambre Solaire Lotion SPF 15 200ml
Formula 100% conforms to European recommendations
Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
Protects your skin today and for the future
The patented filtration system containing Mexoryl® SX protects against UVB induced skin damage and UVA rays that cause premature skin ageing.
Enriched with anti-oxidant Vitamin C
The formula reinforces the skin's natural defences.
Ultra-hydrating protection lotion
The formula quenches your skin with moisture and helps protect against the drying effects of the sun.
SPF = Sun Protection Factor
Prepare & Use
How do I use it?
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, as no sunscreen can provide 100% protection.
- Keep out of the sun between 11am and 3pm.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Wear protective clothing, including hat, T-shirt and sun glasses.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Country of Origin
Packing - Recyclable.
- Contains Sulphites
Aqua / Water, Octocrylene, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, VP/ Eicosene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopherol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulphonic Acid, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citonellol, Citral, Aluminum Hydroxide, Opuntia Coccinellifera Extract / Opuntia Coccinellifera Flower Extract, Coumarin, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum / Fragrance.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 03:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.