Ambrosia Traditional Rice Pudding Sultanas &Nutmeg 425g
over 1 month *
Since 1917, we've been capturing all the goodness of the West Country to make our products so creamy textured. Today, milk is still delivered fresh to our Devon dairy. That's why you can rely on AMBROSIA to provide a delicious, wholesome treat without artificial colours or preservatives.
Goodness comes naturally. Ambrosia Rice Pudding is suitable for vegetarians. There's a glass and a half of milk in every 425g can. Milk is a good source of calcium, which is important for healthy teeth and bones.
No artificial colours.
A low fat food.
A good source of calcium.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once open, remove remaining contents from can, refrigerate and eat within three days.
Prepare & Use
Hob: Empty contents of the can into a saucepan. Heat gently, stirring frequently but do not boil. Microwave: Empty contents into a microwaveable container. Cover and heat on full power (650W) for 2.5 minutes, stirring halfway through and again after heating time. Refer to manufacturers instructions for different output microwaves.
Country of Origin
Premier Ambient Products (UK) Ltd.,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
|Typical Values||Serving (212g)|
|of which sugars||9.9g||21g|
|of which saturates||1.7g||3.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 04:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.