Ambrosia Traditional Rice Pudding Sultanas &Nutmeg 425g
over 1 month *
Goodness comes naturally. Ambrosia Rice Pudding is suitable for vegetarians. There's a glass and a half of milk in every 425g can. Milk is a good source of calcium, which is important for healthy teeth and bones.
No artificial colours.
A low fat food.
A good source of calcium.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Milk is delivered fresh to our Creamery in Devon on a daily basis. It is then made into creamy, nourishing products that are a source of calcium.
The Red Tractor logo means that all our milk can be traced back to the farms it comes from. As our local farmers all follow the highest standards and consistently deliver milk of the highest quality we are proud to register with this scheme. It provides an independent guarantee of the high quality of our milk and the welfare of our cows.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once open, remove remaining contents from can, refrigerate and eat within three days.
Cooking Instructions - General. After heating please handle with care.; Hob - From Ambient. 1. Empty contents of the can into a saucepan.
2. Heat gently, stirring frequently, do not boil.; Microwave - From Ambient. 1. Empty contents into a suitable microwaveable container.
2. Cover and heat on Full Power (800W Microwave) for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through heating time.
3. Refer to manufacturers instructions for different output microwaves.
Country of Origin
The Premier Foods Group,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 Can Portion (200g)|
|(of which sugars)||9.9g||19.8g|
|(of which saturates)||1.7g||3.4g|
|(12% RDA)||(25% RDA)|
|RDA= Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Dec-2014 at 00:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.